D390- D Section V-Belt
AGROBELT® Premium D Profile Wrapped Classical V Belts
Construction details consists of ;
- Cushion Rubber/Cushion rubber provides good adhesion between the tension members (cords) and the rubber cushion.
- Tension members/The tension cords are made from polyester yarn. Pre-loading the cords during their rubber impregnation process results in low stretch during operation.
- Rubber cushion/The rubber cushion is fibre loaded giving good transverse belt rigidity.
- Wrapping fabric/Heavy duty industrial fabric.
- Features/High flexibility, Chloroprene rubberized wrapping fabric resists abrasion, Moderately oil-resistant, Temperature range from –35 to +65 °C, Belts are anti-static per ISO 1813, Constant length per ISO matching set tolerances
- Applications/AGROBELT® Premium D Profile Wrapped Classical V Belts have been developed to handle the majority of industrial applications and some agricultural machines. They can run on ISO wedge as well as on classical V-belt pulleys. Suitable for V-flat drives (flying wheel applications).
- Standards/ISO 4184
AGROBELT® D PROFILE V BELTS LABELLING AS BELOW
D Section AGROBELT® Premium V-Belts Production Range: 62-660 inch, Top Width: 1-1/4 inch, Depth: 3/4 inch
All listed Belts are outside circumference in inches as "Li"