RPP P14M Kevlar® Cord Timing belts 170mm
- With increased tenacity and strength, Kevlar® can help improve belt life by 60% and reduce manufacturing costs.
- In independent testing by belt manufacturing companies, Kevlar® belts made with Kevlar® showed a 60% improvement in belt life over the standard Kevlar® product, with a 15% reduction in cord content in the belt.
- This significantly longer belt life is made possible by the increased tenacity and strength of Kevlar® K29 AP.
- Because this longer belt life can be achieved with a reduction in cord content, belt manufacturers can reduce costs, while creating a more robust product.
- Our Kevlar belts are made with high-strength Kevlar® cords for heavy duty applications.
- Kevlar® corded belts, also called Aramid or extra-heavy duty belts.
- Kevlar® is the same material bulletproof vests are constructed with.
- Kevlar® belts are ideal for any mower, tiller, snow blower, leaf blower or other type of small engine equipment.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.