RPP TYPE TIMING BELTS
- Ensures cord protection and perfect adhesion, our flexible rubber backing will allow reverse idler drive.
- Our strong glass fiber tensile cords, both S and Z orientated will ensure perfect belt tracking; keep dimensional stability and flexibility with no elongation.
- Perfect combination of best chloroprene and fiber grade materials, our rubber teeth compound offers tooth pitch matching and high wear and vibration resistance.
- Features minimal friction, our cover fabric will allow perfect positive engagement with pulleys while ensuring great wear and abrasion resistance.
- Temperature range from -30°C up to +80°C
- Moderate resistance to common oils, good resistance to heat and cold environment
- Low noise, high speed ratio, high belt speed.
- Meets RoHS and REACH requirements
- Includes: R2M, R3M, R5M, R8M, R14M
- VARIBELT*VX® RPP Timing belts offer higher torque and power transmission capabilities, allowing drive design to be more compact and thus delivering cost effective drive.
- Our belts can be used in various industry application such as gardening machines, textile, packaging, data processing, etc.
- They can deliver high torque in smooth, compact-design and quiet operation, and so are perfect for conveying application.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.